The EcoMerit Oversight Board consists of individuals from a range of EcoMerit Community stakeholders.
The role of the board is to:
- Agree the EcoMerit Certification requirements and process
- Oversee the quality of EcoMerit Certification, including the commissioning of independent reviews as may be deemed appropriate
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the EcoMerit Community
- Promote membership of the EcoMerit Community amongst eligible organisations
- Advocate on behalf of the EcoMerit Community
- Promote environmental awareness among their own stakeholders, including owners, staff, suppliers and customers